Sophomore defensive end Nick Bosa is confident that Ohio State’s defense has an entirely different gear — one that fans may see Saturday. Asked where the defense could improve, Bosa didn’t hesitate, “Just playing faster…When we let it fly, we can beat anybody.” And, when it comes to the game Saturday Bosa expects the defense to dominate: “I think we’ll shut ’em out.” Doug Lesmerises with more. Ohio State is a 40.5 point favorite against UNLV Saturday.
- Ohio State’s best offense for a national title, Cleveland.com – September 20
- Defense eager to face conventional offense, Tim May, Columbus Dispatch – September 20
- K.J. Hill, Ohio State receivers could feast on a struggling UNLV defense, Chuck McKeever, Land-Grant Holy Land – September 19
- Ohio State makes another hype video ahead of UNLV game, Kyle Stackpole, Land of 10 – September 20
- Urban Meyer Previews UNLV Game, Provides Injury Updates, Dan Hope, Eleven Warriors – September 20