Backup quarterback Joe Burrow has been cleared to play and is practicing, Urban Meyer said Tuesday. But the question remains if Burrow is still the No. 2, or if he has been leapfrogged in the depth chart by Dwayne Haskins. Burrow has been sidelined since August after breaking a bone in his throwing hand. In the meantime, Haskins has shown flashes in mop-up duty, going 4 for 4 against Army. According to Meyer, the decision on who J.T. Barrett’s backup will be will come later this week, Bill Rabinowitz with more.
- Status of Jerome Baker and closing time for Buckeyes hoops, Kyle Lamb, Land of 10 – September 20
- Ohio State football depth chart for UNLV: Co-starters at middle linebacker, Doug Lesmerises, Cleveland.com – September 19
- Run-pass option good choice for offense, Tim May, Columbus Dispatch – September 19
- J.T. Barrett and the Ohio State passing game went horizontal versus Army, Christopher Jason, Land-Grant Holy Land – September 19
- Five-Star Offensive Guard Jamaree Salyer Sets Official Visit While Ohio State Hands Out Two New Offers, Andrew Lind, Eleven Warriors – September 19
Thanks for reading the Buckeye Daily, the AM newsletter the press, program, and fans read edited by Jim Baird. Know someone who would appreciate this e-mail? Sign up here or send me a line firstname.lastname@example.org. And join the squad following on Twitter @buckeyedaily.