Ohio State announced its two-deep depth chart heading into the Indiana game. Among the biggest surprises was at running back where true freshman J.K. Dobbins is listed as co-starter with Mike Weber. While Dobbins has wowed in fall camp, Weber has been slowed by a hamstring injury that has kept him from being 100%. Expect to see a good dose of both Thursday against an Indiana defense that allowed 20 touchdowns on the ground and ranked 53rd in the nation against the run last season. Cleveland.com with the full two-deep here.
Less than 72 hours from kickoff, OSU released its hype video for the Indiana game, watch it here. I’m hyped to be with you this morning. Want to do something good today? Consider donating to the Red Cross to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- As season beckons, Meyer is optimistic about Buckeyes’ offense, Bill Rabinowitz, Columbus Dispatch – August 28
- Urban Meyer Holds Final Press Conference Before Season Opener, Dan Hope, Eleven Warriors – August 28
- J.T. Barrett’s performance against Indiana will set the tone for the Kevin Wilson era at Ohio State, Chuck McKeever, Land-Grant Holy Land – August 28
- Sam Hubbard sees Buckeyes as No. 1, Tim May, Columbus Dispatch, August 28
- Urban Meyer: New rules will impact recruiting, Nichols Piotrowicz, Toledo Blade – August 28
Thanks for reading the Buckeye Daily, the AM newsletter the press, program, and fans read edited by Jim Baird. Know someone who would appreciate this e-mail? Sign up here or send me a line firstname.lastname@example.org. And join the squad following on Twitter @buckeyedaily.
Photo credit: Paula R. Lively