By Jim Baird | AM Football Briefing | Monday, November 21 – 6:00 AM
OSU OPENS A 7.5 POINT FAVORITE FOR THE GAME: Thanksgiving week has already brought an impressive spread. The Buckeyes opened as a 7.5 point favorite for The Game, according to Vegas Insider. The big spread has since dropped to 6.5 points. For the first time in 56 years, the Big 10 has three teams ranked in the top five of the AP Poll: #2 Ohio State, #3 That School Up North, #5 Wisconsin. Read the full AP Poll here.
Happy Monday. Thanks for clicking on The Buckeye Daily — the Ohio State morning football briefing the press, program and fans read, edited by Sporting News college football reporter Jim Baird. Know someone who would appreciate this e-mail? Sign up here or send me a line email@example.com. And join the squad following on Twitter @buckeyedaily.
1) Ohio State vs. Michigan will be better because both teams have a loss, Doug Lesmerises, Plain Dealer – November 20
2) Momentum building for momentous Michigan game, Bill Rabinowitz, Columbus Dispatch – November 20
3) Ohio State, Michigan waste no time turning attention to The Game, Austin Ward and Dan Murphy, ESPN – November 20
4) NCAA desperate for Ohio State-Michigan game to be a classic, Zach Braziller, New York Post – November 21
5) Tale of the tape: Michigan vs. Ohio State, Angelique Chengelis, Detroit News – November 20